We would give the best possible advice after each service to make sure you get the most of your chosen nail and foot service.
Here are some easy to follow advice to help you recommended by CND.
- Make sure you always book your maintenance treatment before you leave. It is a good idea to book couple of appointments in advance, try to book same day and same time every 2-3 weeks.
- Please do not bite or pick your nail enhancements, as this will lead to breakages and can cause damage and thinning to your natural nails.
- If you notice any lifting do not pull or pick at it, but do not ignore it. Get in touch with me as soon as possible, repair may be necessary.
- Nail enhancements may take some time getting used to. Gradually you will get into habit of using your hands in a different way and the nail enhancements will start to feel as natural as your own nails.
- Wear rubber gloves when you wash up or clean. Detergents and solvents can be harmful to the natural nail plate and skin.
- Treat your new nails with care, use them as jewels not tools! Car doors, kitchen cupboards, ring-pulls and switches can cause breakages.
- When wearing nail enhancements always avoid pulling backwards against the tips of the nails; this can cause injury or breakage.
- It is important to use Solar Oil daily, before bedtime. Massage it into your nail, this will keep them flexible, prolong their life and dramatically reduce the risk of breakage.
- If you are polishing your nails, please make sure you are using non-acetone polish remover.
- If you would like to remove your enhancements you should return to the salon. Your nail stylist will be able to remove them without damaging your natural nail with a professional product remover and give you a manicure to restore moisture and condition to the natural nails.
- Moisture Pack - Solar Oil 12.95 and Cuticle Eraser are 11.95 each, order yours today.
Aftercare - courtesy of CND.